Anatomy, physiology and pathology.
Great advances have been made in the fields of Anatomy, physiology and pathology of the human body. Here at School of Bodywork we keep abreast of these advances, therefore bringing you up-to-date information. The anatomy, physiology and pathology diploma introduces you to the 12 systems in the body. We cover the cardiovascular system, respiratory system, reproductive system, muscular system, skeletal system, nervous system and others. For each system covered in the course, the anatomical features are outlined and the physiological functions are explained. Our tutors are passionate about Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology and bring the subject to life in fun and informal classes. Find out how YOUR body works!
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
– Describe the structure and functions of the heart, blood and blood vessels.
– Identify the key roles of the muscles, plus the structure and functions of the muscular system.
– Understand how the nervous system controls the muscles.
– Describe the structure and function of the human digestive system.
– Review the structure and function of the human nervous system.
– Explain the transmission of neural impulses, the role of the central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system.
– Describe the structure and functions of the male and female reproductive systems.
– Describe the development of an offspring during the intrauterine process.
– Explain the structure and functions of the respiration system.
– Understand the exchange & transportation of gases, the difference between respiration & breathing.
– Describe the structure and functions of the sensory organs.
– Explain the structure and functions of the human axial and appendicular skeleton.
We have loads of great learning aids and are proud of the way that we really bring this subject to life with fun interactive teaching and comprehensive course notes. Tutors are anatomy boffins, desperate to share their knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology!
Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology diploma can be studied with us independent of any other course.
Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
Next course dates: Enrolling now
Duration: 23 days over 10 months 10-1pm.
Fee: £795 (+£55 Exam Fee)
Sadly we cannot refund your deposit. If a minimum of 4 weeks notice is given, the deposit can then be transferred to another course. Your deposit will confirm your place on the course and your commitment to training. In the unusual event that you do not wish to complete the course the full balance of course fees is still payable.